How to return an order
- We have a money-back-within-14-days policy meaning your have 14 days to return your item for a full refund
- Exceptions: Sale items, tubes, pickups and specialordered gear that we don't usually keep stock of. No returns on tradein deals.
- No exchanges or returns on sale items. Sometimes we only have one piece and the sale is only valid on items in stock at the time of sale. Some sale items may be demo items in good condition, call or email if it's important.
- No returns from companies in EU that buy with VAT nr due to all paperwork involved.
- We do not take responsability for updates made by customer
How do I make the return [EU and Norway]
- Send us an email at info @ tgt11.com
- If you received it using DHL parcel connect we will send a waybill for return shipping
- The cost is for a pedal or small package EU -250 SEK | Norway - 300 nok plus 110 customs fees
Send us an email to confirm your return. Download the return form here and send us an email or call us for a DHL return shipping label. We’ll email it to you for printing and place the return form inside the package.
Wrap your goods, place the return shipping label and leave the package at the same place where you picked it up, or at any DHL delivery point.
Remember that the box is part of the goods. Should we get back a damaged box we will charge you a fee of 300 kr. If you return used or damaged goods we cannot accept your return. We will send you an email when we receive your return and refund has been made, or when we have shipped your exchange order.
We need to see your item in order to determine whether there is a complaint or not. Please contact us and we will send a return note and a return shipping label. Please examine the goods to exclude that it is bad cables or something else causing the problem. If there is nothing wrong with the product we will charge a 200 sek handling fee.
In case of a refund, you get the money back in the same manner as you paid.
Remember that we are not refunding any shipping or handling charges.
Download the return form here and send us an email or call us before shipping back. Remember, if it has passed through customs
it will be you responsibility to send it to us without any fees.
Wrap your goods carefully and you ship it to:
THESE GO TO 11
116 24 Stockholm Sweden
Ph. +46 (8) 55903030
In case of a return you pay for shipping to us and it is your responsibilty until it reaches us. And in case you want to exchange something, we will pay for shipping the exchanged item back to you. Remember that the box is part of the goods. Should we receive a damaged box we will charge a fee of 40 euros. If your return used or damaged goods, we cannot accept your return. We will send you an email when we receive your return and refund has been made, or when we have shipped your exchange order.
When a refund, you get the money back in the same manner as you paid. Would you have paid on a COD / COD, we need your bank account details to pay you your money.
Remember that we are not replacing any shipping charges or bill charges.
You have the right to file a complaint against manufacturing defects for 3 years. However, it is not always easy to determine what is a manufacturing defect and what is wear and tear. We need to see your merchandise in order to determine whether there is a complaint or not. Please contact us and we will send a return note and a return shipping label. Please note that we do not replace shipping costs that you have paid for yourself.
We follow Swedish laws and regulations. If you would like to learn more about that, visit www.konsumentverket.se. We will comply with the Consumer Complaints Board's recommendations in case of a dispute.
This should of course not happen - but if we were to send you wrong item - or that the package gets stuck somewhere along the way between us and you we will do our utmost to resolve the situation as quickly and smoothly as possible. However, we reserve the right that during weekends or holidays we cannot fix any errors that lies with one of our partners.